Scotflight for Orbx Europe Scotland Vol 2.0
Scotflight for Orbx Europe Scotland Vol 2.0 is our second volume designed to enhance the Orbx scenery for Microsoft's FSX or Lockheed Martin's
Prepar3D (V1.x or V2.x or V3.x). Orbx FTX Europe Scotland has 53 airfields accessible via the “Select Airport” list in the flight simulator.
Scotflight for Orbx FTX Europe Scotland Vol 2.0 adds 4 further airfields to this list, and substantially improves the quality of the scenery
at 19 of the existing airfields.
- EGED - Eday
- EGEG - Glasgow City Heliport [extra detailed, with many nearby landmarks including Science Centre, Transport Museum, SECC, Hydro and bridges]
- EGEH - Whalsay
- EGEL - Coll
- EGEN - North Ronaldsay
- EGES - Sanday
- EGET - Lerwick (Tingwall)
- EGEY - Colonsay
- EGOY - West Freugh
- EGPC - Wick [extra detailed]
- EGPF - Glasgow [some improvements to Orbx default airport]
- EGPK - Prestwick [extra detailed]
- EGPM - Scatsta
- EGPN - Dundee [extra detailed, with new Tay Bridges and other city landmarks]
- EGPR - Barra
- EGPS - Longside (Peterhead) *
- EGPU - Tiree
- MGAL - Mull of Galloway helipad [with lighthouse] *
- SCO3 - Lamb Holm
- ULL - Glenforsa (Mull)
- X6CK - Castle Kennedy *
- XKHL - Knockhill racing circuit helipad *
- XST - Strathallan
* these airfields are added to the “Select Airport” list in FSX/Prepar3D
Traffic flight plans are included to produce AI aircraft traffic at most airfields.
- Scotflight for Orbx FTX Europe Scotland Vol 4.0 is designed specifically to be fully compatible with Microsoft's FSX or FSX Steam (or Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D V3.0 or earlier) and Orbx’s FTX Europe Scotland (original release with patches) and the original release of FTX Central 3; we are working to ensure compatibility with the upgrade released in early May 2017.
- Scotflight for Orbx FTX Europe Scotland Vol 2.0 is designed to work together with Scotflight for Orbx FTX Europe Scotland Vols 1.x and 3.x which add/improve further airfields.
- It is not compatible with any other Scotflight products, and no compatibility with any other 3rd party scenery is claimed.
- Easy-to-use installer autodetects correct Flight Simulator
location, no matter where installed
- Allows install folder to be specified during install
- Automatically configures Scenery Library
- Integrates into Windows Add/Remove Programs
- All changes made by installer are fully documented
- Uninstaller is included to remove all components if