Author Topic: Scotflight 3.13 Now Available  (Read 16977 times)

iaing

Re: Scotflight 3.13 Now Available
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2017, 02:31:20 pm »
Hi Ben

Unfortunately we have a bit of crossover of  holidays over the next day or two,  so there is going to be delay in us being able to help you.
I am away from home now and IainM who is better placed to handle your problem is not due back for a couple of days. I will alert him to your post so hopefully you will get a quick response on his return.

Sorry for delay but I am sure we can get things up and running for you without too much delay.

IainG
Scotflight

xr219

« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2017, 03:58:01 pm »
No problem at all Iain, have a good break and I'll catch up with IainM when he's back. All the best, Ben.

iainm

• http://flightsim.computing.dundee.ac.uk
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2017, 03:35:45 pm »
Dear Ben,

I have just downloaded the file, and it has downloaded and unzipped fine, and the installer's internal file verification reports things are OK too.

I'd say it looks like a corruption during the download, rather than in the source file, so try downloading it again and see if it works.

Let me know if you have any problems.

Regards,

Iain M.

xr219

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2017, 08:37:55 pm »
Hi Iain,

I cant seem to find the download link. I suspect it was something that was displayed on the webpage after my payment was taken. Could you P.M or email me the link again please and I'll try from the office tomorrow.

Ignore that Iain, got it sorted. Thanks very much for your help  :)

Cheers,

Ben.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 08:57:30 pm by xr219 »