Author Topic: Simmarket.com  (Read 8843 times)

MichaelAKing

• Email
Simmarket.com
« on: May 07, 2012, 01:54:57 pm »
Hello Ian,

Having purchased the RAF airfields From the above mentioned vendor, I now realise I only have versions  V1-12n, which according to your website has since been updated, the purchase has no key number, so consequently I cannot update. I am pleased with the sceneries, accept that in FS9, the Kinloss runway has a flattening problem, ie invasion of grass in two places, and a hangar on the NE apron sector has no texture.
Any assistance appreciated.

Regards
Mike

iaing

Re: Simmarket.com
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 06:24:05 pm »
Hi Mike

For your runway problems,  could this be the answer in this previous topic?

http://www.scotflightscenery.com/forum/index.php?topic=118.0

As for the untextured building,  can you post a screenshot to indicate the building in question please.

IainG
Scotflight

MichaelAKing

• Email
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 08:46:04 am »
Hello Ian,
Thanks for the prompt reply.
Your scenery for Kinloss conflicts with every SRT 90m mesh I've tried ... 4 so far, that's the problem, is there a solution apart from not using mesh?.

Regards
Mike

iaing

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 12:36:55 pm »
Hi Mike

Unfortunately I don't have FS2004 running on my current PC,  so can't check this out right now.  I will however look at the scenery when I can hook up a system with FS2004 and the RAF installed.
I would say that before release the scenery was fully tested with default and add-on mesh and no such problems were found.  I myself have Lago UK mesh and I was not aware of any problems with that,  but will certainly check again.

IainG
Scotflight

chasordod

• Testers - ORBX
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2012, 12:32:22 pm »
Hi Mike, Iain,

It's a while since I looked at FS9, but have just taken a look at Kinloss - mesh is FS Global SE. Can't see any problem with grass bleeding into runway, or any untextured objects.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mike, perhaps you could describe on the above screenshot where you see the bleeds, or maybe post your own screenshot.

Charles

« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 01:13:07 pm by chasordod »

MichaelAKing

• Email
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2012, 06:38:38 pm »
Hi Charles,
Will have to live with the r/w breakup,I guess, until I decide to buy a compatable mesh for FS9, so lets drop that issue.
There's no problem with FSX, accept the missing hangar texture... I cant send you a screenshot , but it's the only hangar on the NE apron, the apron with 8 tornados and 3 nimrod statics, the hangar to the right of the red van.
Hope that is clear enough.
Regards
Mike

chasordod

• Testers - ORBX
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2012, 08:33:01 am »
Hi Mike,

That's clear enough - I think you mean this one, in FS9 again.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Is this what you see? An untextured object would appear black, I think.

Just one thing, your first post suggested you had both problems in FS9, your second implies you have the texture problem in FSX. Could you confirm.

regards,

Charles