Author Topic: Installation Codes  (Read 8060 times)

sammch

Installation Codes
« on: November 28, 2009, 10:59:59 am »
I have lost my installation codes for your RAF collection,as  I have just purchased your full Scot Flight Scenery , you will be relieved to know i have the code for that scenery safe and sound, I need to reinstall the the RAF Scenery, to get the full benefit, if for any reason it is not your policy to supply replacement codes I fully understand, after all you are not in business to sort out my mistakes, I am prepared to purchase the RAF collection again, after all it does not cost the earth and is well worth the price.
                I would be grateful for clarification on the codes, as I said it is my mistake, no offence will be taken if it is not possible to supply replacement codes   

iaing

Re: Installation Codes
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 11:27:03 am »
Hi

We are happy to supply replacement codes.  Please mail to enquiries@Scotflightscenery.com and we will be happy to respond.  Please confirm at that time that it is just the code you require and do not need to download the product again.

Iain
Scotflight

sammch

Re: Installation Codes
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2009, 07:34:41 pm »
Thank you Iain, I now have your Scenery installed in FSX, as for your first message I honestly never received it,
Thanks again for your time and trouble on my behalf