Author Topic: Updated Scotflight for Orbx Vol2 now available For P3D ver3 & 4  (Read 5137 times)

iaing

Updated Scotflight for Orbx Vol2 now available For P3D ver3 & 4
« on: January 30, 2019, 04:10:44 pm »
Hi all

An updated version of volume 2 is now available.  This update focuses on updating Glasgow and Prestwick airports with better runway,  taxiway and apron lighting and also improved ground texturing of some aprons and taxiways.  At Glasgow the new Gama facility has been added.  At Prestwick more detail has been added to the approaches to the main runway.
Existing customers need to have their original keycode to install this updated version.  It is perfectly acceptable to install the latest version over your existing installation.  Please also insure that you have the latest veresion of Scotflight Libraries.  This is now a separate download.

IainG
Scotflight

cmoir

• Email
Re: Updated Scotflight for Orbx Vol2 now available For P3D ver3 & 4
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 05:29:17 pm »
Hi Iain

Thanks for this, just went to my download page and entered my details for my new downlaod, there are a few options as you know. My purchase was Vol 1 and 2 double bundle, clicked the P3D file and it seems exactly the same as my old one, same file name too, have all the various link options for the V2 purchase been updated to the new download?

Just need to make sure, thanks.

PS: ORBX True Earth North for all of Scotland was released for XP11 today, downloading it now, please have a look and consider this for future Scotflight treatment too please :)

https://orbxdirect.com/product/gbr-north-xp11

P3D (not) FSX will get the 3 UK True Earth volumes too.

iaing

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2019, 07:24:07 pm »
Hi

I have passed a message on to my co-designer, who handles all things website and downloads, to confirm the situation with your download.

With regard to X Plane a Scotflight product is not going to happen.  It would be like starting all over again and I am too old for that.  Maybe the odd small airfield where coverage is poor or lacking might come as freeware, if I can get a better grasp of their design tools than I have at the moment.

IainG
Scotflight

iainm

• http://flightsim.computing.dundee.ac.uk
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2019, 11:08:05 pm »
Hi,

Don't worry about the download filename being the same "216", you will see the EXE inside is "217" ... I was just lazy and (rather than change the various links which point to the ZIP file) I just changed the contents of the ZIP.

Regards,

Iain M.

cmoir

• Email
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2019, 01:24:14 pm »
Thanks  8)

Too bad about Scotflight for X-Plane 11, but I do understand ... perhaps for ORBX True Earth for P3Dv4 once its out? It might not be too dissimilar (coding wise) from the old Horizon photo scenery That Scotflight did for FSX, all in one volume for Scotland too.

Thanks again for this update and Scotflight products over the years.