Author Topic: EGEO Oban Airport now available for P3D 4.4 & 5.0  (Read 4404 times)

iaing

EGEO Oban Airport now available for P3D 4.4 & 5.0
« on: August 18, 2020, 01:17:40 pm »
Hi all

Package now available for Oban Airport  to be used with P3D v4.5 & 5.0,  also needs to have OrbxTENorth.
Includes detailed airfield and immediate surrounding area plus remake of Connel Bridge with re-aligned road traffic on bridge and roads leading to bridge. This package needs the latest version of ScotLibs installed and this should be done before running the installer for the airport scenery.

post picture online temporary

IainG

cmoir

• Email
Re: EGEO Oban Airport now available for P3D 4.4 & 5.0
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2020, 05:08:19 pm »
Thanks Iain

Probably a daft question and general feedback i get is you intend to retire soon? ... absolutely fair play of course, but do you maybe intend to do some POI's or anything for MS FS2020?

All the best in what you plan to do, really enjoyed Scotflight scenery over the years.

iaing

Re: EGEO Oban Airport now available for P3D 4.4 & 5.0
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2020, 07:47:03 am »
Hi

I actually retired twenty-four years ago,  so Scotflight has been a way of trying to keep the brain active through old age.  MSFS2020 looks to me like starting all over again and I don't really feel like doing that.  I might even get round to flying over some of the scenery we have created :)

IainG
Scotflight