Author Topic: Scotflight for Orbx EU Scotland now available  (Read 15540 times)

iaing

Re: Scotflight for Orbx EU Scotland now available
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2013, 07:56:36 am »
Hi Alan

Yes,  we still have to ask you to purchase the product first and then we will make an immediate refund.  If you could mail me directly when you have completed the purchase then I will arrange the refund.

Iain
Scotflight

Alan McGaughey

• FS Cumbria
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2013, 04:16:53 am »
Thanks Iain, purchased and refunded in one swift move... pure magic! ;D
Regards

Alan McGaughey

stuartspeirs

• Email
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2014, 10:56:08 pm »
Hi Iain, can you advise if the refund is still available please? Just purchased Scotflight for ORBX and now have both Scotflight for VFR GenX and ORBX.

Best regards and thank you for the fantastic work.

Have you guys ever thought of expanding your products by developing upgrades for Scottish cities?

Stuart

iaing

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2014, 09:21:46 am »
Hi Stuart

The offer is still current and has now been applied in your own case.
At the moment the various airfields and the various options now available are taking up all our time,  but maybe in time we can turn our attention back to adding more features outwith the airfields.

Iain
Scotflight

stuartspeirs

• Email
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2014, 11:36:04 am »
Hi Iain, many thanks for the refund, much obliged.

I'm going through a VFR comparison phase at the moment with ORBX & VFR GenX and all the associated addons for each  :-\.  At the moment I think I prefer ORBX with Scotflight due to the richly defined textures and atmospheric environment although I was flying VFR GenX for a long time because of the geographical accuracy.  A series of UK city addons compatible with both scenery products would just about make for a perfect flightsim world.  ;)

Keep up the excellent work.

Stuart

TonyM

• Testers
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2014, 03:50:02 pm »
Guys,
Thought you might like a look at Plockton.........

and then.............

New product, fully processed imagery made into seasonal textures, I'm told 1 million plus bits of agn, (buildings and trees) and from what I have seen, the best night lighting ever produced for FSX.

Coverage area is approximately 1/6th of Scotland at 60cm. As you can see it works fine with Scotflight.

I know its in final production at the moment and other sections should be release approximately every two months.

I have no idea of cost but for those of you visiting Weston-Super-Mare for this weekends show, you will be able to see it in use.

Tony