Author Topic: PATCH NOW AVAILABLE for Scotflight for FSX V3.0  (Read 6561 times)

iainm

• http://flightsim.computing.dundee.ac.uk
PATCH NOW AVAILABLE for Scotflight for FSX V3.0
« on: April 15, 2014, 10:57:20 am »
Hi all,

A patch for Scotflight for FSX V3.0 (Standard and Photo versions) is now available on the upgrades page:
www.scotflightscenery.com/Upgrades.htm

The patch adds in taxiway signs and improves building textures at several airports.

Users who purchased V3.0 prior to 8th April 2014 should download and run the patch file - the patch is already incorporated into downloads made after this date.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Iain M.

stuarth

• Email
Re: PATCH NOW AVAILABLE for Scotflight for FSX V3.0
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 07:20:21 pm »
Iain, are any of the Scotflight Library files updated in this release, and if so would any updates work with the ORBX version of Scotflight. Not sure what version of the original Scotflight I had, but I am now using the ORBX version. If updated library files would work with  Scotflight for ORBX, is there any way of releasing a library upgrade?

Cheers,
Stuart

iaing

Re: PATCH NOW AVAILABLE for Scotflight for FSX V3.0
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 10:29:19 pm »
Hi Stuart

The essential part of the patch is the re-introduction of taxi-signs at some airfields.  The signs somehow had gone AWOL in version3.
These fixes are not required in our Orbx compatible product however and to add the few buildings that have been re-textured into the Orbx product will require a patch specific to that product.  Updating the Libraries alone will not achieve the changes.
We will be looking at possible additions to our Orbx product shortly,  at the same time updating the existing files to incorporate available improvements.

Iain
Scotflight