Author Topic: Scotflight Version 3.1 - Now updated  (Read 6361 times)

iaing

Scotflight Version 3.1 - Now updated
« on: March 04, 2015, 09:49:17 am »
Hi all

Version 3.1 of Scotflight for FSX/P3D is now available.
This is a free download for existing version 3.0 customers.
This version introduces extensive P3D compatibility for all versions up to 2.5.
There are added airfields in our 'Standard' version and also enhancements to other airfields in this version.  See our Q&A section for fuller details.
For Photo and Standard we have added significant enhancements in the area of Kyle of Lochalsh and Eilean Donan Castle.  The Kylesku Bridge is also added to photo version.

Iain
Scotflight
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 08:10:34 am by iaing »

Mogget

• Email
Re: Scotflight Version 3.1 - Now available
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 11:52:00 am »
Iain,

Is this also fully compatible with P3Dv2 (specifically version 2.4 in my case)? It only states v1 in the information (and might not be fully compatible with v2).

EDIT: Ignore this. I have just noticed that you have stated full compatibility up to v2.5. I need to learn to read!!

iaing

Re: Scotflight Version 3.1 - Now available
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2015, 12:06:33 pm »
Hi all

Version 3.1 has a problem with the display of wind turbines which we should have look at,  but basically didn't.
We will try to get that fixed as early as possible.

Iain
Scotflight

iaing

Re: Scotflight Version 3.1 - Now updated
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2015, 08:21:27 am »
Hi all

This version has now been updated,  correcting problems with the display of our wind turbines in FSX and also amending parking arrangements and taxiway designations at Aberdeen Airport.
Users of our 'standard' version will also find enhancements made to many of the windfarms.
Customers who have previously installed version 3.1 can freely download the latest version to replace their existing version. A reminder that you should un-install your existing version before moving to the latest version.

IainG
Scotflight