Author Topic: Not working  (Read 6078 times)

rich12545

Not working
« on: January 02, 2016, 09:39:17 pm »
My new 3.13 activation code is not working.  Please help.

iaing

Re: Not working
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 12:39:49 am »
Hi

I was not involved in setting up the installer for scenery but I think I am right in saying that you require to input two separate keycodes to run the installer in the case of the Standard update.  You require to have your keycode used to make the previous full install as well as another supplied with the update.
Could this be the source of your problem.

Iain
Scotflght

rich12545

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2016, 01:50:12 am »
No, that's not the problem.  I just tried it again.  The first key that is requested is 3 and my key did not work so the install was cancelled.  I also tried inputting my key for 2 in case they were backwards but that did not work either.  I think what I need is a key that has been tested to work.  If you could send one to my email that is on the order (same as the email for this forum), that would be appreciated.

iaing

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2016, 08:24:50 am »
Rich

That's on the way to you now.

Iain
Scotflight

iainm

• http://flightsim.computing.dundee.ac.uk
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2016, 08:12:54 pm »
Hi,

Just to follow that up, ensure that you select the "Version 3.0 or 3.1x Standard with 3.13 Upgrade" option only (on the screen that requests you to select keycodes).

Later in the install, you will be asked for your original V2.5 or V3.x Standard keycode, then asked for the upgrade keycode.

Regards,

Iain M.