Author Topic: Scotflight for Orbx EU Scotland now available  (Read 14622 times)

iaing

Scotflight for Orbx EU Scotland now available
« on: November 01, 2013, 07:54:16 pm »
Hi

Our latest product is now available,  see here:-

http://www.scotflightscenery.com/Product15.htm

For our customers who have a full version of one of our ScotflightFSX products and already have Orbx EU Scotland or are considering getting it,  we are making this first version of our latest product available for free.   To be able to do this however I have to ask anyone taking up this offer to purchase the Scotflight/Orbx first,  through our own site,  and then mail myself direct confirming purchase and I will arrange an immediate refund.

With the forthcoming release of Volume 2 we are withdrawing this offer,  however we are still able to offer Volumes 1 & 2 to existing customers at a special price

Iain
Scotflight
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 04:55:04 pm by iaing »

grajay

Re: Scotflight for Orbx EU Scotland now available
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2013, 05:15:28 am »
This is a most generous upgrade offer Iain.  Very many thanks indeed for a superb product.  At long last Scotland (for me) is as it should be.
Graham

iaing

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2013, 11:43:08 am »
Hi all

We now hope to have a system in place by tomorrow which will no longer require existing customers to purchase the Orbx compatible product in advance of getting the product as a free upgrade. 
Watch this space for further info.

Iain
Scotflight

hastings

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 05:07:50 pm »
Hi Iain,

Will this version work in FSX if you do not have ORBX EU?

Cheers,
Mike T.

iaing

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2013, 08:41:12 pm »
Hi Mike

Well,  it will work but it won't look good as the product needs Orbx to display all airfields as intended,  so really the answer is no.

Iain
Scotflight

cmoir

• Email
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2013, 02:16:19 pm »
Hi Iain

I'm eligible for this download as an owner of latest Scotflight photo scenery I guess, do you have a free download link now? If not I'll purchase and go the refund route :)

Also I'm downloading Prepar3D V2.0 as I type, do you know if it will install into this sim OK or if not have a workaround? I have Orbx EU Scotland too.

My plan is to use photo scenery for FSX and Orbx scenery products for P3D V2.0.

Thanks.

Colin

iaing

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2013, 04:29:04 pm »
Hi Colin

Sorry,  no download link available for free version.

If you are asking if Scotflight scenery products will work with P3D ver2 then I am not able to say at the moment as I don't have P3D ver2.  As you now have it,  you can perhaps tell me.

Iain
Scotflight

cmoir

• Email
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2013, 04:44:04 pm »
Hi Iain,

On 2nd Nov you wrote that you hoped to have a system in place the next day to avoid purchasing (then refunding?) so I'm not sure what to do, I realise you cant post a link here :) please advise as an owner of FSX Scotflight photo how I should go about getting Scotflight for Orbx EU Scotland and if the free offer still applys.

I've still got several hours before P3D V 2 will be downloaded then I plan to buy FTX Global so it will be a while before I can report back on anything about the new sim :)

Thanks.

Colin

TonyM

• Testers
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2013, 05:23:56 pm »
P3D Version 2 up and running since 1pm today.

All scenery appears to be working as it should. The photo tiles load to a greater depth giving the impression on my rig that the imagery is sharper. Models I have looked at are fine.

My only problem to date, configuring my control gear because the P2D profile I have for the X52 controllers is not good.

Seasonal texturing 'on the fly' is better than FSX and I see very little difference during a quick comparison between Winter in the ES IOM and that generated by the program. That could be because it is extending the time period the ES Winter texture displays instead of it being January only.

Regards,

Tony

iaing

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2013, 07:27:31 pm »
Hi Colin

Our generous offer of a free copy for existing customers of Vol1 is still available but I will have to ask that you purchase the product first,  from our own website,  and then when that is confirmed to us we will issue a full refund.

Iain
Scotflight

cmoir

• Email
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2013, 07:42:39 pm »
Thanks very much Iain, have purchased and am downloading now, do I need to email in for refund or is it done automatically? Also do you plan to do any other Scottish airports for Orbx EU Scotland ? since this is Vol 1 ... I guess so  :D

Tony, good to hear you are having positive results with P3D V2, I'm going to go un-install P3D V 1.4 from its SSD just now in preparation for installing P3D V2 in about an hour.

iaing

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2013, 10:59:57 pm »
Hi Colin

Your refund has been completed.

Iain
Scotflight

cmoir

• Email
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2013, 11:16:59 pm »
Thanks very much Iain.

Needles

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2013, 02:37:47 pm »
Hi Iain,
Just a note to say Thank you for the refund for the above.
Many thanks
Kindest Regards

Alan McGaughey

• FS Cumbria
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2013, 10:40:14 pm »
Hi Iain,

After some time away from flight simulation, I've just upgraded to the V2.5 photo version from my original V2.01 purchase so I'm currently feeling like I've just rolled naked in a patch of nettles ;D I'd like to make use of this offer if it's still open as I also use FTX Scotland, do we still use the method of purchasing/refunding of the FTX scenery? Many thanks.
Regards

Alan McGaughey