Author Topic: Scotflight RAF for ORBX / P3D v2  (Read 11732 times)

ferraris1967

• Email
Scotflight RAF for ORBX / P3D v2
« on: November 25, 2014, 10:53:12 pm »
Hi all

Have you plans  to release a Scotflight RAF  designed to work with Orbx EUScotland on P3D v2 ?

iaing

Re: Scotflight RAF for ORBX / P3D v2
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 12:44:03 pm »
Hi

It is certainly our intention to make all the airfields we have covered in our products,  to date,  compatible with Orbx EUScotland.  At the moment we  can't give a timetable for when that all might happen and we also have to decide whether to make a separate RAF product or include the airfields with a future volume of mixed airfields.
I would be interested to hear what customers might prefer.

Iain
Scotflight

burgess182

• Email
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 09:07:19 pm »
Thanks Iain.  I'd be tempted by a specific RAF package compatible with ORBX and working P3Dv2.  More than that though I'd be most interested in a package which includes AI.  MAIW do make military packages but these are mostly fs9 based which is something I stay away from, having had too many problems with old AI when using FSX.  So in short, I'd go for a fully featured RAF package in preference to something a little simpler forming part of a larger package.  Regards, Mark

iaing

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2014, 04:45:30 pm »
Hi Mark 

Good to get some feedback and we can certainly look at appropriate AI traffic.  We would need to put together some AI aircraft first before we can incorporate this type of feature within Scotflight.  It's certainly something we should consider.

Iain
Scotflight